10.30.2019 several network drivers were updated, both for Windows and Linux.
Driver updates are very important for system compatibility and stability.
The following drivers have been updated:
What has been updated?
The following drivers have been updated in the PCIe GBE version:
- PCIe FE / GBE 7125 updated to version 7127 for Windows 7
- PCIe FE / GBE 8071 updated to version 8073 for Windows 8 / 8.1 / Server 2012
- PCIe FE / GBE 10034 updated to version 10036 for Windows 10
- Dash In-Band Config v1.01 updated to version 1.03 (0.1 Mb)
Also, the following driver updated in Linux / DOS systems
- LINUX driver v8166 updated to version v8168
- UEFI UNDI Driver v2.048 updated to version v2.050
You can find and download the updated drivers from these links: