01/10/2020 some products of the company Realtek have been updated. So, the main drivers for Windows, Dos, UEFI, Linux systems were updated.
By updating the drivers to the latest versions you ensure the safe and stable operation of your computer.
What has been updated?
The following drivers have been updated in the PCIe GBE version:
- PCIe FE / GBE 7127 updated to version 7129 for Windows 7
- PCIe FE / GBE 8073 updated to version 8075 for Windows 8 / 8.1 / Server 2012
- PCIe FE / GBE 10036 updated to version 10038 for Windows 10
- Dash In-Band Config v1.03 updated to version 1.04
Also, the following driver updated in Linux / DOS systems
- GBE Ethernet LINUX driver 8168 v8.0.47 updated to version v 8.048.00
- FE Ethernet LINUX driver 8101 v1.034 updated to version v 1.035.01
- UEFI UNDI Driver v2.050 updated to version v2.052
- DOS 2.5G PXE ROM Code v3.0 updated to version v3.01
You can find and download the updated drivers from these links: