Today, a large update of Realtek network card drivers for various platforms has been released. Already now you can update your driver and get the latest updates. It is very important to update your drivers on time to get the latest innovations, security fixes and others.
Below you can find a list of drivers that have been updated.
What was updated?
In the PCIe GBE / FE version, the following drivers have been updated:
- Win11 Auto Installation Program (NetAdapterCx) has been updated to version 1124.10 , 1125.10 , 1166.10 , 1168.10, 1125.2 , 1166.2 , 1168.2
- PCIe GBE 10.60 Windows 10 updated
- Windows Diagnostic Program driver has been updated to version v188.8.131.52
- RTL8125B Ring Library driver has been updated to version 9.009.02
- FreeBSD 7.x and 8.0 has been updated to version 1.97.00
- FE Ethernet LINUX driver r8101 has been updated to version 1.037.01
- GBE Ethernet LINUX driver r8168 has been updated to version 8.050.03
- UEFI UNDI Driver (X64/ARM) has been updated to version 2.059
You can find and download the updated drivers from these links: